Player - Alden Mix.

Miyerkules, Mayo 15, 2013

Mr. Winter Meets Ms. Blondie Sneak Peek 2

Mr. Winter Meets Ms. Blondie

Episode Two - I See the Light



Jack was observing the tower. The room was circular and it had a high ceiling. The walls had paintings, and there was a staircase leading up to the bedrooms.
                “I already told you,” Jack said. “I’m Jack Frost.”
                “I know! But who are you? I don’t know anyone with a name of Jack Frost!” Rapunzel murmured. Most of the time she mumbles and her mother hate that.
                “You don’t know Jack Frost? I’m the spirit of winter.”
                Rapunzel’s jaws were about to drop again but she buckled herself. “You’re kidding me! What are you here for? To steal my hair?”
                Jack’s smile faded. “Steal your—what? Your hair? What am I going to do with your hair?”
                “Cut it,” she answered quickly. He shouldn’t know about the thing in her hair. “Then sell it?”
                “What? That’s ridiculous!” Jack said. “And how come you don’t know me but you’re looking maliciously at me right now?”
                Rapunzel blushed. “Maliciously? Not a chance!”
                She scrambled and ran towards Jack, with her frying pan in both hands and ready to hit. Before she can even get near, Jack waved his staff and Rapunzel’s feet were suddenly covered in hard ice.
                * * *
                The whole episode is here:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento