Player - Alden Mix.

Martes, Mayo 28, 2013

Despicable Me!

MINIONS, ASSEMBLE!

Minions having little fun with ol' dispenser.

To be entirely honest, I've watched Despicable Me like, two weeks ago? Not sure.
     Okay. First off, the film is not only amazing or anything--it's really thought of well. Witty scenes combined with proper emotions and that "woah!" moments equals great animated film. Period.
     I would start by noticing the yellow creatures called the minions. Gru, the villain-turned dad, had these really cute workers in jumpers. They carry things around, build something, and the list goes on. But then, they're cute! Aren't they? Yes, that's what I noticed. I think the humor came from them about 60%? Or that's just me. A'ight.
     It's such a pleasure watching the whole film. If there are annoying, useless scenes that I always despise from well-known box office hits, I think it's none or minimal here. My mind is in between adulthood and childhood, so I enjoyed this. Shut up, laughing people. Going back, I find the character of Gru interesting. The first part of him was unexpected, though--the part where he popped a kid's animal balloon. That's just a reminder for me that he is a famous villain.
     This film wasn't really a groundbreaking drama, but thanks to the kids Edith, Margo, and Agnes, the film wasn't soggy or something--it's like hello! Kids amp up movies! They're fun to watch unless they're spoiled and annoying and uninteresting. But then, I can't say anything much about them. Agnes is just so cute when she received the fluffy pink unicorn. "It's so fluffy!"
     About the story, (which I care about A LOT,) it's excellent. I told you I find it well-written and well-thought of. You wouldn't really expect Vector to be the villain to take down Gru because he's lame at the start, but I did. I just knew villains are lame sometimes.

Gru with Edith, Agnes, and Margo

At first, I thought Gru would never reach the moon. That was his plan, right? I don't know, it's just Vector didn't manage to impress me by stealing the pyramid, replaced it with an inflatable replica, hide the pyramid at his house, and paint (or was it covered?) the pyramid sky blue like no one will notice. But then, the moon issue was cute. Really cute.
     When the climax was climbing, I find it really exciting. Awww, Gru didn't make it to the Swan Lake recital! Awww, Vector kidnapped the kids (really predictable,) and the Nefario principle was introduced. All in all, I didn't just expect Vector to be carried away to space with the moon slowly coming back to real size. But I wanted to--it served sucker villains right.
     Let's grade it! I love grades! I think you know what I'll give this one.

     GRADE: A+

     Let's say I'm a bit predictable, too. But geez! I just love the film. It's so smart and cute (MINIONS!) and I just can't wait for Despicable Me 2. Have you seen the minions' Banana already? If you haven't, there's something lacking in your childhood! :D
     I'm out.

Hey! I don't own the pictures above, boss. Hihihi.     
   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento